CAMBRIDGE GLASS, OHIO, USA
Cambridge Glass was formed in Cambridge, Ohio, USA in 1873.
The company produced coloured glassware from 1902 until its closure in 1958.
They produced a range of coloured glass in the 20s, it was made in opaque shades at the start of production and then went on to produce transaparant shades.
The company closed in 1954, not being able to cope financially with the mass produced glassware produced by other companies, reopening in 1955. The company closed for good in 1958.
Imperial Glass Company bought the Cambridge moulds around 1960, and continued to use the moulds until they went bankrupt in 1984.